Retail store manager resume sample that clearly highlights the relevant skills and strengths necessary for success in this position.
Simply insert your own details into this easy-to-use format, adapt the excellent store manager resume objective and be ready to send off a job-winning resume.
Retail Store Manager Resume Sample
YOUR FULL NAME
Your mailing address
Your phone numbers
Your email address
Results-driven store manager with a track record of continuous improvement of overall store operations, driving operational excellence and delivering sales goals.
Solid record of:
- promoting a sales culture to meet monthly sales goals through employee development, training and motivation
- analyzing data to develop store-specific strategies to drive positive customer experience, expand store traffic and maximize sales
- achieving financial goals including controlling expenditure and shrinkage to increase profitability
- maintaining a high standard of merchandising
- being in tune with customer and employee needs and establishing effective relationships to maximize productivity in a positive work environment
- ensuring strict compliance with all labor and health and safety regulations
Arlington Stores, Philadelphia, PA
March 2016 to date
- direct, schedule and assign a staff of X within payroll budgets and floor coverage requirements
- recruit and develop staff including coaching, training and mentoring
- performance manage staff through evaluations, feedback and counseling
- develop employee incentive programs to improve retention by X%
- prepare budgets, track expenditure, analyze budget variances and take corrective action
- monitor and maintain inventory and coordinate vendor contracts
- implement and follow loss prevention procedures to reduce shrinkage by X%
- manage financials including banking, payroll and P&L
- formulate accurate and competitive pricing
- oversee effective merchandising including advertising, promotions, in-store display and layout
- prepare detailed reports on sales, buying trends, customer requirements
- develop strategic plans by reviewing operating, financial and sales data and metrics
- keep current with new products and services, retails trends and competitive activity
- execute proper implementation of all operational procedures and quality standards
- ensure a safe, clean and hygienic store environment in compliance with health and safety regulations
Assistant Store Manager
The Hub, Philadelphia, PA
September 2013 – February 2016
- partnered with store management to drive productivity, sales and profitability
- participated in all areas of staff recruitment and development
- contributed to forecasting, budgeting, cost management, inventory management, reporting and strategic planning
- ensured optimal merchandising of products
Retail Sales Supervisor
Urban Stores, Philadelphia PA
July 2012- August 2013
- assisted in the day-to-day operations of the selling floor to drive sales, improve customer service and successfully execute all selling floor operations
Penn State Brandywine, Media, PA
Associates Degree in Business Administration, 2012
- MS Office
- retail management software – Vend, Epos Now
- inventory management
- business management principles and processes
Available on request
What are the duties and responsibilities of a retail store manager?
This complete store manager job description clearly defines the role of a retail store manager and the duties associated with this position.
What skills should I list on my resume for a retail store manager?
This list of duties and the required store manager skills will help you develop a relevant and professional retail store manager resume.
Retail store manager resume sample pages
Use the search box to find exactly what you are looking for.